Pigspit.ie Bookings and Covid 19
We are fully open for bookings and servicing events in 2020.
Is Pigspit.ie Responsible for ensuring social distancing?
The responsibility for ensuring social distancing among your guests is the venue owner/event host.
They should also have a designated a person(s) who are responsible for Covid-19.
And who are also responsible for your guests following the social distancing guidelines.
What if I need to postpone my scheduled Event?
If you wish to postpone your scheduled event, we want to assure you that there is no problem in doing so.
You will not lose your booking deposit.
In line with our already existing procedure, we are more than happy to allow your event to be postponed to a later date or indeed for this deposit be used at a later date for another event.
Please use the form below to get in touch to postpone your scheduled event.
What additional hygiene procedures have you implemented?
- Intensified our already impeccable cleaning & sterilising practices
- Conducted specialised staff training on Covid-19 hygiene, safety & kitchen guidelines
- HACCP plan has been updated in accordance with the Food Safety Authorities updated Covid-19 guidelines
- New separate hand sanitising stations will be in place for both guests and staff at all of our buffets
- Hand washing facilities on site for our staff
- Our staff will wear gloves at all times
- Staff temperatures will be taken before attending the event and on leaving
- All condiments such as milk, sugar, ketchup, BBQ sauce, mayonnaise, salt, pepper etc. will be individual sachets
- We have installed extra hand sanitiser dispensers at the entrance to our kitchens and office for staff to use on entry and exit
- All vehicles have hand sanitiser pumps inside for use on entry and exit of the vehicle
- Hand sanitiser will be available for guests to use at every event buffet station, before they touch food
- We have installed HSE approved signage in our kitchens and office with guidance on how to avoid potential exposure
- Signage will also be present at the buffet station at all upcoming events until advised otherwise by the HSE
Relaxed high quality service for your special event
We want to assure you that despite taking the above precautions, we still intend on providing our usual relaxed high quality service for your special event.
We hope this answers any questions and alleviates any concerns you may have at present.
However, if you have any individual concerns or questions we welcome you to contact us to discuss these at any point.We appreciate this is new territory and we hope you and your loved ones stay well.
At PigSpit we cater for weddings – either the main event or the increasingly popular next day family and friends party. Our packages are flexible and take into account all those extra touches you need for your big day.
Making A Payment Or Looking For A Quote?
BBQ Event Rental Service
What Some Of Our Customers Have To Say
“Refreshed Our Image”
“Faultless and kept to schedule”
G & S Moorehead
“Worked in harmony with our staff”
Boyne Valley Hotel
“Delighted with the food and service”
Fill in your details
7 DAYS A WEEK
PigSpit.ie are the experts in Weddings, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Christenings, Communions, Confirmations or any other event you'd like to celebrate!
HSE Approved ~ HAACP Certified
Hot & Cold Buffet Options
Customised Menus Available
Freshly Made Salads ~ Home-Made Burgers
Cutlery & Crockery Provided
Children's Menu On Request